Crew212 Project Controller Job Profile
- Location: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area; Des Moines, IA area; Minneapolis, MN area; Raleigh/Charlotte, NC area
- Website: www.keyot.com
- Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start dates: January and June
- Download and Print Job Profile
Keyot, a women owned consulting firm offers an Emerging Leader Program, Crew212 which identifies top talent college graduates with an interest in Programming, Project Delivery, and Operational roles. With up to 200 hours of training in year one, and outstanding roles at our clients, our consultants quickly build the skills and experience needed to excel in today’s challenging business and technology environments. Keyot consultants are assigned to projects based on skill sets and background, and have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles throughout their careers. Our focus areas include Software Development, Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Business Intelligence, Project Coordination, Project Management, Data Analysis and Quality Analysis. In order to create a well-rounded approach to personal and professional growth and education, Keyot consultants are teamed with senior mentors at the client who provide perspective and guidance throughout each project.
Keyot consultants are high-performing young professionals, natural leaders, brand ambassadors, and drivers that seek challenges in every role. This role calls for a results-driven achiever who can perform both individually and in a team in ever-changing, ambiguous environments while working on detailed business, software and systems process-based projects. With our ongoing training and a premier client portfolio, our consultants experience variety, significant exposure, and continuous learning and growth.
Responsibilities of a Project Controller include:
Collaborate with the Project Manager in the planning, execution and implementation of projects
Strive to accomplish stated project objectives while managing the constraints of the project management triangle including time, scope and budget
Maintain the progress and interaction between the core and extended project team to reduce the risk of failure and encourage open communication
Complete daily tasks such as managing team members and vendors, maintaining project plans and calendars, completing reports and project updates, and participating in team and stakeholder meetings.
Successful consultants excel in team environments, have strong communication and analysis skills, learn quickly and help build innovative solutions for our clients. Project Coordinators possess the following traits:
- Attention to detail: must stay on top of details such as project lifecycle process, task status, budget actuals, important dates and scheduling, manage details to ensure a successful project
- Effective communication and leadership skills: communication planning and execution for the immediate project team, external client resources and third party vendors
- Creative problem solving: project performance measurement using appropriate tools and techniques, ability to identify problems or gaps in success and independently drive creative solutions, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and project team
- Organization: the ability to manage multiple project plans, dozens of resources, budgets and schedules while maintaining accuracy and handling fine details to ensure completion within time, scope, and budget
- Client service focused attitude: ability to focus on client priorities first, helping to drive project goals and milestones above all else
- Strong work ethic: work hard and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
Bachelor’s degree. 0 – 5 years of professional experience.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future.