Crew212 Developer Job Profile
- Location: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area; Des Moines, IA area; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte/Raleigh, NC area
- Website: www.keyot.com
- Apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
- Start dates: January and June
- Download and Print Job Profile
Keyot, a women owned consulting firm offers an emerging leader program, Crew212 which identifies top talent college graduates with an interest in Programming, Project Delivery, and Operational roles. With up to 200 hours of training in year one, and outstanding roles at our clients, our consultants quickly build the skills and experience needed to excel in today’s challenging business and technology environments. Keyot consultants are assigned to projects based on skill sets and background, and have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles throughout their careers.
Our focus areas include Software Development, Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Business Intelligence, Project Coordination, Project Management, Data Analysis and Quality Analysis. In order to create a well-rounded approach to personal and professional growth and education, Keyot consultants are teamed with senior mentors at the client who provide perspective and guidance throughout each project.
Keyot consultants are high-performing young professionals, natural leaders, brand ambassadors, and drivers that seek challenges in every role. This role calls for a results-driven achiever who can perform both individually and in a team in ever-changing, ambiguous environments while working on detailed business, software and systems process-based projects. With our ongoing training and a premier client portfolio, our consultants experience variety, significant exposure, and continuous learning and growth.
A Keyot Developer Consultant helps clients solve complex business and process challenges related to technology. Consultants will utilize skills such as business requirements gathering, Java, .NET, C, C#, SQL, COBOL, development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.), business process mapping, process modeling and various other client specific technology as required for the specific client engagement.
Developer Consultants possess the following traits:
- Detail oriented: designs, develops, and implements web-based applications to support business requirements.
- Analytical mindset centered around process and data analysis: follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates technical design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Client service mindset: act as a point of contact for resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Strong work ethic: work hard and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
Keyot consultants typically have 0-5 years of professional experience.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS or IS), Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or any related degree or internship experience.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future.