Crew212 Business Intelligence Data Analyst
- Location: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area; Des Moines, IA area; Minneapolis, MN area; Raleigh/Charlotte, NC area
- Website: www.keyot.com
- Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
- Start dates: January and June
- Download and Print Job Profile
Keyot, a women owned consulting firm offers an emerging leader program, Crew212 which identifies top talent college graduates with an interest in Programming, Project Delivery, and Operational roles. With up to 200 hours of training in year one, and outstanding roles at our clients, our consultants quickly build the skills and experience needed to excel in today’s challenging business and technology environments. Keyot consultants are assigned to projects based on skill sets and background, and have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles throughout their careers.
Our focus areas include Software Development, Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Business Intelligence, Project Coordination, Project Management, Data Analysis and Quality Analysis. In order to create a well-rounded approach to personal and professional growth and education, Keyot consultants are teamed with senior mentors at the client who provide perspective and guidance throughout each project.
Keyot consultants are high-performing young professionals, natural leaders, brand ambassadors, and drivers that seek challenges in every role. This role calls for a results-driven achiever who can perform both individually and in a team in ever-changing, ambiguous environments while working on detailed business, software and analytical-based projects. With our ongoing training and a premier client portfolio, our consultants experience variety, significant exposure, and continuous learning and growth.
Responsibilities of a Business Intelligence Analyst include:
Working with business stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of our client’s businesses
Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
Maintain the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
Identify business intelligence needs or information with external clients and internal staff
Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements
Analyzing, specifying, modeling and documenting project requirements throughout the project life cycle to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
Facilitating change management and obtaining buy-in across multiple departments to improve business processes
Supporting the development of training and implementation materials and post-implementation support
Develop “user stories” based on information gathered from the data
Successful consultants excel in team environments, have strong communication and analysis skills, learn quickly and help build innovative solutions for our clients.
Business Intelligence Data Analysts possess the following traits:
- Detail oriented: strong focus on the minute details of what the end user wants, documenting requirements with detailed reports measuring goals and outcomes, and communicating details in an effective manner
- Analytical mindset focused on process and data analysis: ability to take complex data and processes and highlight useful information, identify gaps, propose conclusions, and support decision making
- Client service mindset: act as a point of contact for project details and requirements, must possess positive attitude and do whatever it takes to get the project to the end goal while meeting client needs
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills: have the ability to bridge the gap between vague and abstract ideas and produce clear, concise documentation and verbal explanations for any business need
- Strong work ethic: work hard and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing or Economics or related field
SAS or ‘R’ programming a requirement; SQL knowledge and/or experience a plus; 1-5 years of experience
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future.